“Verily I Say Unto Thee…” is a place for my personal opinions, my how-to articles, reviews of various things, and commentary in general. In other words, it’s editorial in nature. There is no one subject or theme; topics will vary from photography to politics to movie reviews, and sometimes entries are simple bellyaching on my part.
You are welcome to disagree. It may happen that my opinions are contrary to yours. This does not constitute an attack on your opinions or beliefs, but rather a statement of my own.
See Discussion Guidelines for a few short rules on what is/isn’t allowed in this blog’s comments.
See My Platform if you’re curious about my stances on various hot-button political issues.
Please use categories if you’re only interested in one or two topics.
Note that my opinions change sometimes, based on new information and personal experience, and depending on my feelings at the time. Don’t be surprised if a new entry disagrees with an older entry. I’ve only met a few people whose opinions never change, and I have little respect for their close-mindedness.
For a less editorial blog, just general news about my life, see My Life.
So enjoy one or the other, or both of them, or ignore them completely.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or corrections, feel free to leave a comment on any post of this blog, or email me at:
◊ Past subheads for this blog:
* Thoughts, opinions, and insane ramblings of Wil C. Fry
* Petrified tongues of angry dreams swirl in a pool of calmness
* Stuff I think about
* Really? You’re Serious? Geez…
* Opinion? You want my opinion? You can’t handle my opinion.
* Turtledove Jerky
* Vomiting the Bowels of my Mind [until Nov. 4, 2013]
* Equal Opportunity Offender [Nov. 4-5, 2013]
* Offending Everyone Equally, But With Good Intentions [Nov. 5, 2013 – April 17, 2014]
* Whatever You Believe, I Probably Disagree With You [April 17 – May 17, 2014]
* Reasonable Heart, Passionate Mind [May 17 – Aug. 14, 2014]
* If thoughts were food, I’d be obese [Aug. 14 – Dec. 3, 2014]
* How Funky Is Your Chicken? [Dec. 4, 2014 – Nov. 30, 2015]
* The Worm That Slept Late [from Nov. 30, 2015 – May 22, 2016]
• If anyone hears my words and believes not, I judge them not [May 22 – July 8, 2016]
• I can lead you to reason, but can’t make you think [From July 8, 2016]